Monday, December 22, 2008

six random facts meme

Here are the rules to the Six Random Facts Meme:1) Link to the person who tagged you.2) Post the rules on your blog.3) Write six random things about yourself.4) Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.5) Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

My friend Peggy Sue tagged me with this meme last week. I posted the six random things about myself in my profile, that was easy enough. Why six people? That's hard for me at this point.
I mean, I read other blogs, but I don't know the other people personally. Can I count Peggy Sue again or is that against the rules? Nope. I'm going to have to settle for four. Perhaps someday I'll know enough people who blog to make it up to six.

However, it does give me the chance to introduce some very inspirational blogs to all my readers. Check these out:

1. Marnie: art cars

2. Robin: beaded jewelry

3. Mizu: the artist

4. Linda: living in the mountains of montana

1 comment:

Mizu Sugimura said...

Anita -

Thanks for linking me to "Thornbush Report" and making it possible for me to catch up on BOTH your blogs which represent some heretofore unknown changes in your life, possibly perks of slipping into the retired lifestyle.

I'd also like to feature your art car project at LiquidMuse-NW sometime if you're interested...