Monday, February 2, 2009

First Trip to Friday Harbor - 1973







I found an old photo album with very blurry pictures of my first trip to visit my friend Peggy Sue the summer of '73. Had to be summer even though I'm wearing that heavy coat of Peggy Sue's. June can be very cold up here in the corner of the nation. Hmmm, that would make me twenty years old. (I'm sure that's lemonade in my hand.)
If George, Barry, Ken, or Peggy Sue have any clearer pictures of this trip, please send them my way.
By the way, this week is the anniversary of my first year as a retiree. Hooray!








3 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations on a full year of fruitful retirement. May you live long and prosper (my apologies to the Vulcans for ripping off their greeting).

Brenda Diane said...

Oldies but goodies! Love those trips down memory lane. Did Peggy Sue get married?

anita said...

Peggy Sue did not get married. But you can follow her life through the blog that got me started: onsanjuanisland.blogspot.com